Kevin H. Final Project Kevin H. Final Project

Random mediocre short

Well, graphics were ok. It would be better if all the characters had voices(computer generated or not). It was random and had no real story as described, but that's ok since there are a few good completely random movies on here. Still, it made me laugh a little.

Polar Bear Polar Bear

Nicely done

The graphics are really good. The song was good, and I could understand it being Flemish.

It is also funny seeing a (bi-)polar bear, together with penguins. Was it on the north or south pole? This reminds me of one of my favorite comics 'Wally & Osborne'. Which is a story about a polar bear and a penguin on Antarctica.

Decline of Video Gaming 3 Decline of Video Gaming 3

Very good

This is one of the best series there is, I don't know how much time a quality flash of 15 minutes takes but it's probably a lot.

Actually I didn't know what pot pourri was, except it was a dish we ate in a restaurant a couple of times (it was grilled meat, not like this, wonder why they call it like that :)

Also didn't know what was wrong with the potplants even after a couple of times, flowers on it looked normal.

Still it made me laugh, and I probably will see it a third time.

Arkandian Crusade Arkandian Crusade

Good addicting game

I've been hooked up many hours on this. It's a nice rpg with a crafting system similar to Minecraft. You have lots of choices and you can also choose which targets to attack on a map in order to get to resources or treasure. For instance even on lower level a red adventure might have a 'quest target' with a nice stat increase without needing to be able to kill all enemies.

How can you see the # of fame points you have? And the library seems to be missing info on spells. Also it seems even if I explored a map before, I get observation points.

Age of Defense Age of Defense

Easy game with gun

Good game, but a bit on the easy side.

Throwing stones was hard so i ditched it and bought a gun, the downside was the reload period, while i could switch to another weapon reloading would pauze so i mostly just waited it out or use the spell. A reload button would be nice.

Basically all i did was upgrading gun to laser and upgrade speed and power to mac, afterwards i increased base types and health &shield near the end.

Servin Up Sushi Servin Up Sushi

Standard shooter

This is like a standard shooter enemies and powerups come from above and leave at the bottom. All enemies shoot down, but you don't have much hp to survive. Although I suppose you could use the +10hp energy option every time(Which i haven't used yet).

Basically there are a couple ways to play the game. But you can camp near the left upper corner and throw in a nuke every time you're energy bar is full, since you're not using it for hp or shield you can bomb much more, thus getting a higher score.

Also you can just upgrade directly to the biggest bomb without the need to buy the lesser bombs, which makes it a bit too easy.